Soundtrack of my life!

Yazie's Life Soundtrack 

1. My House by Flo Rida
2. Next To Me by Emelie Sande
3. Sunday Candy by Chance the Rapper
4. Stand By You glee version by Cory Monteith
5. Perfect by Simple Plan
6.This is Gospel by Panic! At the Disco

These songs would be the soundtrack of my life because I think they all illustrate some type of important event in my life. For example My House is very important to me because It was playing on what so far has been the best day of my life with the people I love. Another example is, Next To Me by Emelie Sande and it was playing when I was going through one of the hardest times in my life and I just needed inspiration. So overall I think these songs just demonstrate very important times in my life wether happy or sad.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th Grade Summer Reading Blogs

Nick Blog Post

Fool's Gold Book Blog!