End of the Year Reflection

End of the year!!! I honestly don't know wether to be sad or happy. Everyone is splitting up and going  seperate ways and it's getting hard to say goodbye. All the memories, courses, friends, and teachers will be missed. It will be hard to let go of middle school but at least I know that I have great things coming my way next year like high school and soon after hopefully will be college. Sometimes growing up is sad but other times it can be fun, though, with growing up comes more responsibility meaning, I have to be more organized which sometimes is a struggle. Despite everything,  middle school will be missed along with the people I have had to grow up with throughout the years.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th Grade Summer Reading Blogs

Nick Blog Post

Fool's Gold Book Blog!