A Slice of Life!

I was in lunch yesterday and everything was like normal just like dozens of days before but something happened. I came to a realization. We were in the lunch line when the simplest thing happened, I was talking and out of nowhere my best friend Luisa just started dying of laughter, figuratively of course. I didn't think I said anything funny but she obviously found something different. Then I decided to analyze the situation a bit longer and it hit me, something so simple can make someone laugh or make someone's day. I thought it was amazing, and to me it really showed that it's true what they say, it's the little things in life that really count. Overall, it may not have been a big thing or situation but with it did come a big lesson and realization.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th Grade Summer Reading Blogs

Nick Blog Post

Fool's Gold Book Blog!