Have you ever been stereotyped?

All of the time I am categorized by being "white", but what does that really mean? When people look at me they don't ask me what is my ethnicity they just say I'm white, or make the assumption that I am. Though, the truth is, I'm not. I am a mixture of things and I don't just see myself as being white. It's not a bad thing to be white don't get me wrong but it's just not me. I wish people would ask me what ethnicity I am, because I would very explicitly tell them, but I guess I can't have it all. So, whenever someone chooses to call me white I'll just simply tell them what I see myself as, and if they can't except that then they're not worth my time.


Comments

  1. I loved the way you ended off this blog post! It was very sassy, but true.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

8th Grade Summer Reading Blogs

Nick Blog Post

Fool's Gold Book Blog!