Slice of life!

I went home the other day already having a terrible day and expecting it to become even worse. I was getting into fights with my family the night before and I didn't think they had forgivin me yet. So, I went home and to my surprise everything was fine and it seemed like nothing even happened the night before at all. It was strange and I couldn't really comprehend what was going on so then I began to think and as I was thinking I realized that they are my family and are always going to be there for me and care for me. I always learn new things everyday and sometimes I just relearn the same things if I forget and I think yesterday was one of those times. Finally, from a regular event that happened a few days ago I relearned that family will always be there to forgive and love you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th Grade Summer Reading Blogs

Nick Blog Post

Fool's Gold Book Blog!