Best thing to happen!

In this blog post I am going to be very cliche and such a girl as some people would put it. I am going to tell you about one thing that really saved my life, and as you may know, its my boyfriend Sam. He saved me from a really hard time. I was broken down and afraid, fighting with my mom and having problems at home I didn't know what to do. Though, he showed me everything was going to be okay and that my perspective isn't nessasarily the only perspective. I honestly don't know what I would've done without him, I was so stuck in my own little world that I never realized maybe I need someone to help me with my problems. It really made me see that sometimes it's not always good to be alone and that we need people top help us with hard things that can potentially come crashing at our lives. All in all, Samuel really saved me from a hard time and helped me overcome all that darkness that was beginning to swallow me up and the funny part is, I don't even think he realized he's helped me this much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th Grade Summer Reading Blogs

Nick Blog Post

Fool's Gold Book Blog!